A useful collection for any discerning chef, the d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. The only cookware of its kind, d5 stainless-steel cookware, heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel.
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- d5’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers a premium look, while its polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F.
- Optimized for induction.
- Capacity etched on base.
- Commercial Grade: Thoughtfully designed and expertly engineered to meet rigorous standards and best practices from select commercial testing
- Brand: All-Clad
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6″ diam., 4 1/4″ high; 4 lb. with lid.