Keep your paddleboards, surf boards, canoes and personal watercrafts off the ground and ready for their next trip on the water with the Freestanding Kayak Storage Rack by Ryland Supply. This 2-level upright kayak stand has a powder coated steel frame that can hold up to 175 lbs., 4 cradle style arms with UV-resistant canvas covered pads and 2 tripod bases designed for stability in the outdoor elements. This versatile storage rack has 3 adjustable feet at the bottom of each base with anchors so you can mount the display to a dock, deck, and flooring inside a showroom, garage, or boathouse.
- 2-tier freestanding kayak storage rack for paddleboards, canoes and surf boards
- Constructed of powder coated steel that can hold up to 175 lbs.
- Dual tripod bases have adjustable feet for stability
- Each foot also has an anchor for mounting the stand to a dock or floor
- Cradle style arms are padded to protect your kayak from scratching
- Arms can be positioned at multiple levels to customize the rack to your needs
- Pads are wrapped in canvas that is resistant to UV damage
- Materials: powder coated steel, foam and canvas
- Dimensions: (L) 94 in. x (W) 26 in. x (H) 52 in.
- Dimensions: H 52 in, W 26 in, D 94 in
- Activity Type: Canoeing
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight (lb.): 51 lb
- Total Weight Capacity (lb.): 175