This enhanced version of the Folding Bread Proofer has a temperature range up to 195˚F, which allows you to slow-cook roasts and one-pot meals in addition to proofing bread dough.
- Rise and ferment yeast bread dough with professional results.
- Expanded temperature range (70–195˚F) allows you to slow-cook foods, make yogurt, ferment kombucha, temper chocolate, craft soft cheese and more.
- Maintains consistent warmth and humidity, even in cool or dry conditions.
- Folds flat for easy storage; accessories store inside.
- Slow Cook mode at temperatures from 85–195˚F in 5˚ increments; up to 8-qt. pot.
- Makes up to 8 qt. yogurt or crème fraîche.
- Humid Proofer mode for proofing sourdough and yeast breads.
- Dry Proofer mode for culturing yogurt and butter, ripening soft cheese and fermenting kombucha, kefir and tempeh.
- Safely melts chocolate without burning and holds tempered chocolate.
- No need to cover dough; included water tray keeps humidity at optimal level.
- Large viewing window.
- Holds one bowl or two full-sized loaves.
- Reinforced polypropylene body.
- Anodized aluminum heating plate.
- Stainless-steel wire rack.
- Includes recipes.
- Brand: Brod & Taylor
- Exterior: 18″ x 14 1/2″ x 10″ high (3″ high when folded closed).
- 2-gal. cap.
- 7 lb. 8 oz.