A simple and affordable way to add extra warmth to any living space. The Com-Pak fan-forced in-wall electric heater features a compact size and recess-mount design that requires minimal wall space – ideal for renovations or new construction. This hard-wired electric heater provides quick and efficient heat, yet is quiet enough for any room. Built-in thermostat included.
- Hard-wired 1,000-Watt heater requires 240-Volt or 208-Volt wiring (double breaker). Before you purchase, confirm your power supply voltage (check your breaker, use a voltmeter, or refer to your old heater’s label if replacing).
- Choose the correct heater size for your space. Simply match your area to the corresponding wattage (see chart below)
- Quiet fan and fast-heating coil element quickly warm a space up to 125 sq. ft.
- 1,000-Watt output with 240-Volt wiring (4.2 Amps, 3,415 BTUs) or 750-Watt output with 208-Volt wiring (3.6 Amps, 2,560 BTUs)
- Space-saving, recess-mount design. Rough-in dimensions: 8 in. W x 10.125 in. H x 4 in. D
- A complete unit including wall can, heater, white grille and built-in thermostat
- Smooth, powder coat white paint finish that is resistant to corrosion, scratches and fading
- A high-temperature safety device switches heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Thermostat temperature range: 40F – 85F
- Thermostat temperature range is 40°F – 85°F
- Brand: Cadet
- Room Size (sq. ft.): 150-250
- Heat rating (BTU/hour): 3415 Btu/h
- Voltage (volts): 240 V
- Wattage (watts): 1000 W
- Product Weight (lb.): 6.75 lb
- Amperage (amps): 4.167 A