The Dewalt Dcs391b 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw has a powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. The high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provide job site durability for prolonged cut accuracy. It has a rubber over-molded comfort grip that delivers optimal balance, control, and user comfort. 50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive angled cuts to tackle a multitude of tasks. A 6-1/2 in. A carbide-tipped blade is included for cutting 2-times the material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- Magnesium shoe stands up to the rigors of abusive working conditions to provide accurate cuts over the long haul
- 0° to 50° bevel capacity allows aggressive angled cuts
- Depth of cut at 45°: 1-5/8 in.
- Depth of cut at 90°: 2-1/4 in
- Includes 6-1/2 in. fast wood-cutting 18-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Protected by a 3-year limited DEWALT warranty and a 1-year free service contract
- DCB204 has no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCB204 compatible with 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion chargers (sold separately)
- DCB204 also available in 2-pack (model DCB204-2)
- Brand: Dewalt
- Chuck Size: 5/8 In.
- Cordless Tool Type: Circular Saw
- Voltage: 20V
- Battery Power Type: Lithium-Ion
- Cordless/ Corded: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Charger Included: No
- Number of Tools (Bonus Tool Not Included): 1