Add versatility to your 20-volt max cordless system with the dccs620p1 brushless compact cordless chainsaw. This cordless chainsaw is built to handle tough construction and outdoor jobs and its lightweight design maximizes user control. Use the chainsaw to cut beams, rough-out openings, do demolition work, and more.
- OREGON bar and chain are low-kickback and automatically oiled
- Includes guide bar scabbard to protect the blade when not in use
- A lightweight, easy-to-assemble garden tool without the hassle of gas
- (1) 5 Ah Battery & Charger Included
- Bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Part of the 20-Volt MAX system of tools
- Brand: Dewalt
- Weight: 9.5 Pounds
- Features: Electronic Ignition
- Chainsaw Bar Size: Small
- Bar Length: 12 in.
- Maximum Cut Diameter: 10.5 in.
- Chain Size: 12 in.
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Chain Speed: 7.7 MPS
- Gauge: 0.043
- Torque Maximum: 0.2 Nm
- Drive Links: 45
- Voltage: 20V
- Battery Amp Hours: 5 Ah
- Handle Type: Rear Handle Chainsaw
- Battery/Charger: (1) 5 Ah Battery & Charger Included