It’s time to thaw out the love for Disney’s “Frozen” and relive the magic. KidKraft has taken the grandeur of the popular scenery and created the Arendelle playhouse, where kids can harness their magical powers and conjure up playtime that’s better than warm hugs. The beauty of the kingdom is represented in the scalloped aqua roof, intricate snowflake spires, ornate double doors, and crisscross windows. A canvas roofline extension on the front gives off a cool 3D effect. The regal graphics on the exterior and interior bottom of the house are vibrant and inspire imaginative play for 15″ dolls. Grow some carrots for Sven in the dual window planter boxes. A serving window with an awning is a breezy place to perhaps dole out icy treats. Chalkboard insets let kids practice drawing Olaf or writing out the lyrics to “Let It Go” (how could we forget?). Make-believe takes on a whole new realm of wonder outdoors with this magnificent castle playhouse.
- Serving window with a canvas awning
- Custom ice sculpted windows
- Exterior graphics bring the castle playhouse to life
- Front door graphics inspired by Elsa’s room door
- 2 chalkboard panels on the back side of the house
- Plastic roof spires designed to reflect the aesthetic of Arendelle castle
- The front bottom panels are 11″H and the side bottom panels are 21″ H. The cafe bottom panel is 22″.
- Brand: KidKraft
- Overall: 81.5” H X 53.46” W X 49.61” D
- Overall Product Weight: 81.14 lb.
- Color: Sky Blue/Pink/Brown
- Primary Material: Solid Wood
- Age Group: 3 to 4 Years; 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years; 9 to 10 Years