The Dremel Moto-Saw offers a compact and easy solution for making detailed cuts in a variety of materials including wood, plastic, laminates, and metal. This portable, precision-sawing tool is easy to store, set up, and operate and features a tool-free mechanism for quick blade changes. An auto-tensioning feature keeps the blade taut and ready to cut so you don’t have to make blade adjustments and its slim, ergonomic handle with comfort grip provides control in any cutting position. The Moto-Saw functions as a stationary scroll saw yet it can be removed from its base to become a portable motorized coping saw.
- Precisely cut through a variety of materials: wood, laminate, plastic, and thin metal
- Portable, precise, easy
- 2 tools in 1: benchtop and handheld capability
- Detachable coping function for handheld use to take the tool to the workpiece
- Variable speed control for optimal cutting in a variety of materials
- The fast clamp base attaches to various tables, benches, and surfaces
- Dust port adapter keeps line of sight clear and workspace clean
- Includes: Dremel MS20 moto-saw, fast clamp base, storage case, MS50 side cutting blade, MS51 wood and plastic blade (4), MS52 fine wood blade (4), MS53 metal blade, and vacuum adapter
- Click here to connect to the world’s most talented and novice DIYers in 1 community, share, learn, connect and inspire, craft, fix, build, join now
- Brand: Dremel
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 18.5 x 14.5 Inches
- Weight: 9.6 Pounds
- Cordless/Corded: Corded
- Cuts Through: Metal, Wood
- Maximum Wood Thickness: 1.75 in.
- Cord Length: 6 ft.