The WILDPEAK A/T3W is engineered for adventure, any time and in any weather. The A/T3W combines aggressive off-road ability and rugged terrain driving without compromise on the pavement. An optimized tread design combined with a silica tread compound enable the A/T3W to excel in three areas: wear, winter, and wet performance. Designed for severe snow conditions, every A/T3W tire is qualified by the Rubber Manufacturers Association for the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol. The A/T3W is packed with technology, from Falken’s patented 3D Canyon Sipes to an all-new proprietary lower sidewall. Full-depth sipes and grooves maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the life of the tire.
- 3D Canyon Sipe Technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step‐down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- Tough outer sidewall features a secondary bead apex that acts as a heat shield to protect the internal casing of the tire, resulting in confident handling and durability with the added benefit of sidewall protection on rough roads and trails.
- Brand: Falken
- Tire Size: P245/75R16
- Vehicle Type: Light Truck
- Tire Width: 245
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG): 660 A B
- Tire Treadwear Rating: 660
- Tire Season: All-Season
- Tread Depth: 13/32