Hope you’re hungry! (Or have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor|Outdoor Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true – you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the premium ceramic, nonstick coating, and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What – and where – will you grill?
- Premium Ceramic Coating: Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating. It’s 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA.
- Temperature Gauge: No more guessing games. The temperature gauge on the grill cover gives an accurate heat reading so you can guarantee awesome results.
- Fat-Removing Slope: It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for tasty meals.
- 15+ Servings: It’s barbecue time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people.
- Brand: George Foreman
- Color: Gun Metal
- Dimensions: 21 x 15.75 Inches
- Coating: Ceramic
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Embedded Heating Elements: Yes
- Patented Slope Design: Yes
- Temperature Indicator Light: Yes
- Variable Temperature Control: Yes