The Goodyear Assurance MaxLife is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. It has an 85,000 mile warranty. The all season compound and tread design enhance the all weather traction and actively resist hydroplaning. The constant road contact increases the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The Wear Gauge allows the driver to monitor the tire’s tread wear, in order to spot irregularities in time. The internal structure features a polyester cord casing which lowers the road vibrations felt in the vehicle’s cabin. The Assurance MaxLife guarantees better durability that optimizes the tire’s structure.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and tread design enhance the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The wide grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from below the tire’s footprint.
- Handling – The maintained road contact and the reinforced internal structure enhance the tire’s controllability.
- Wear Gauge – The Wear Gauge allows the driver to monitor the tire’s tread wear throughout the tire’s lifetime.
- Comfortable Drive – The polyester casing allows the tire to closely follow the road surface, reducing the road vibration levels.
- Durability – The tire’s internal structure features twin steel belts that prevent deformation under the driving pressure affecting it.
- Brand: Goodyear
- Tire Size: 265/60R18
- Vehicle Type: Car
- Tire Width: 265
- Wheel Diameter: 18
- Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG): 820 A B
- Tire Treadwear Rating: 820
- Tire Season: Summer
- Tread Depth: 12/32