The Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude HT is a highway terrain all season tire with off-road abilities manufactured for SUV and light truck vehicles. It offers a 65,000 mile warranty. The tire offers great all weather traction and excellent hydroplaning resistance. The tire compound lowers the rolling resistance and reduces the vehicle’s fuel usage and CO2 emissions, increasing the fuel efficiency. The computer optimized tread design cancels out the road and pattern noise heard in the vehicle’s cabin and it prevents irregular wear by evenly distributing the driving pressure. The Wrangler Fortitude HT can handle both on- and off-road driving with ease.
- All Season Tire – The full depth sipes in the tread pattern improve the tire’s all weather traction and road grip.
- Hydroplaning Resistance – The wide circumferential grooves and siping detail improve the hydroplaning resistance by dispersing water.
- Fuel Efficient – The tire compound lowers the rolling resistance and reduces the vehicle’s fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Quiet Tire – The computer optimized tread design’s variable pitch sequence cancels out the road and pattern noise.
- Longer Tread Life – The optimized tread design evenly distributes the driving pressure and prevents irregular wear across the tread.
- Off Road Ability – The tire is capable of handling off-road surfaces easily with the special tread pattern.
- Brand: Goodyear
- Tire Size: 265/60R18
- Vehicle Type: Light Truck/SUV
- Tire Width: 265
- Wheel Diameter: 18
- Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG): 680AB
- Tire Treadwear Rating: 680
- Tire Season: All-Season
- Tread Depth: 11/32