The Atlas 65 2-in-1 forward-facing harness booster car seat is designed to grow with your child, from a 5-point forward-facing harness car seat (22-65 pounds) to a highback booster (40-100 pounds). The ultra-easy no-rethread simply safe adjust harness system adjusts the harness and headrest together, with no time-consuming rethreading, to 10 height positions, making it simple to keep your child properly positioned. It features a handy harness storage compartment, which allows you to keep the harness with the seat, even when you’ve transitioned to highback booster mode. It features dual cup holders and a machine-washable seat pad, buckle cover, and harness covers.
- 2 seats in 1: forward-facing harness and highback belt-positioning booster seat.
- Converts from forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster seat (40-100 lb).
- No-rethread simply safe adjust harness system allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion.
- Integrated harness storage compartment stores unused harness straps while in belt-positioning booster mode.
- One-hand, 5-position adjustable headrest grows with your child.
- Integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child’s drink close.
- Open-loop belt guides help properly position your vehicle’s seat belt.
- The seat pad, harness, and buckle covers are comfortable and machine-washable.
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed the US standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards.
- Brand: Graco
- Color: Glacier
- Item Weight: 16.6 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 22 x 25 inches
- Minimum weight recommendation: 22 Pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation: 100 Pounds
- Maximum height recommendation: 57 Inches
- Material composition: Polyester
- Forward-facing maximum child weight: 65 Pounds
- Harness type: 5-Point