- Won’t Waste the Nutritional Value: The spiral press juicer reduces the oxidation and stratification of fruit juice. Our juicer is a slow cold press juicer, NOT blends, so you receive a better nutritional yield.
- Large Feed Chute: The machine has a 72mm-wide feed chute, which allows you to put fruit/vegetables in whole, or if they exceed 72mm, do less prep and expose your ingredients to lower oxidation levels.
- BPA-free: Every removable part of the juicer is made of high-quality, food-grade, oxygen-resistant materials, which means it’s environmentally friendly. And for longer life, the juicer automatically stops every 20 minutes of operation.
- Different Modes for Fruit & Vegetables: The juicer is equipped with two unique filter screens optimized for fruits and vegetables, one small-pore filter and one larger-pore filter, to optimize for soft or hard type fruits/vegetables. Combined with the dual-speed adjustment and a reverse mode, smoothly juice whatever fruit and vegetable you desire.
- 6 Stages of Pressing: Stage 1-2 separates the ingredients into larger chunks. Stages 3-4 further break down the chunks into smaller pieces, stage 5 crushes the small pieces into pulp to extract the juice, and stage 6 finely filters the juice for a smooth and natural taste.
- Easy to Clean and Quiet: Juicer’s body breaks into easy-to-assemble detachable parts, making it easy to clean and safely clean in your dishwasher. At the same time, the 200W motor works quietly without disturbingly loud noise. If the machine gets stuck, use the reverse function to avoid getting stuck.
- Get More: 2 complimentary heat-resistant glasses. Keep your fresh juice fresh with these leakproof glasses so that you can enjoy it wherever, whenever. (Maybe add some protein and take it to the gym, maybe enjoy fruit/vegetable juice as a healthy snack at work, etc.)
- Brand: Kalado
- Color: Black
- Large Feed Mouth Diameter：72MM
- Rated Power: 200W
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Rated Voltage:120VAC
- Working Speed:80-100±/15%RPM
- Rated Power & Voltage: 200W & 120VAC
- Continuous Working Hours: Max. 20 mins.