Don’t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles, and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do – hit them in the nose so they won’t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that won’t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Concentrate2 repels deer and rabbits before they feed. This concentrated liquid formula repels deer and rabbits from landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees, and vines. The repellent works on scent, so deer and rabbits don’t have to take a bite to be repelled. It is harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed, and can be applied year-round. The formula is long-lasting and rain resistant. Animals’ natural aversion to this scent will never diminish – this product does not have to be rotated with other repellent brands. Reapply once a week for 3 weeks, then approximately once a month thereafter. Reapplication is recommended after the excessive rainfall.
- Repels Deer And Rabbits: Deer and rabbits don’t have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effective-they have a natural aversion to the scent.
- Spray-On Plants: Use to treat landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees, and vines.
- Long-Lasting, Rain-Resistant: Concentrated liquid formula starts to work immediately.
- Safe: Harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed.
- Apply Year-Round: No need to rotate with other repellent brands – animals’ natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Concentrate2 will never diminish.
- Brand: Liquid Fence
- Dimensions: 9.13 x 7.13 x 14.5 Inches
- Weight: 23.9 lbs
- Pest Common Name: Deer
- Application Type: Spray
- Pest Control Type: Lawn Insect Control
- Garden Pest Location: Evergreens, Flowers, Fruit & Nut Trees, Lawns, Ornamentals, Perennials
- Safe for Edibles: Yes
- Location: Garden, Perimeter
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- Primary Active Ingredient: Putrescent Whole Egg Solids