Combine security and lighting with a 1080p Wi-Fi Floodlight Camera. The dual LED lights can produce a total of 4,000 lumens, which is more than enough to illuminate your front door, garage, or backyard during the night. This will also serve as an important deterrent for any unwanted visitors detected on your property. Other features include full 1080p HD recording, a remotely triggered siren, two-way audio, and infrared night vision. Local storage also means no monthly fees and total privacy.
- Dual LED Floodlights: The camera is equipped with dual LED floodlights that can produce a total of 4,000 lumens together. There are three ways of activating the floodlights: motion, on a schedule, or manually. In motion-triggered mode, the lights will automatically turn on when the passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects movement. They will then automatically turn off after the designated duration. You also have the option to activate the floodlights manually or on a schedule through the Lorex Home app.
- Two-Way Audio: This camera’s built-in microphone and speaker will help you ward off uninvited guests. With your smartphone or tablet, you can talk to whoever is on the other end of the camera, which comes in handy if you can’t do it in person through the Lorex Home App.
- PIR Motion Detection: This built-in sensor has a 270° horizontal field of view and is designed to sense the infrared energy that eminates from people, animals, or vehicles. This helps to reduce false alarms from other moving objects.
- Wide Angle Lens: 137° diagonal field of view, your Wi-Fi floodlight security camera can cover areas of your property that an ordinary camera cannot otherwise accomplish.
- Deterrence Siren: It can be set to activate on motion or triggered remotely from your Lorex Home App.
- Infrared Night Vision: Allows the camera to see up to 50ft (15m) in the dark.
- Brand: Lorex
- Camera Resolution: 1080p
- Camera Technology: IP
- Field of View: 135 Degrees
- Night Vision Distance (ft.): 50
- Product Weight (lb.): 3.97 lb
- Smart Home Protocol: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi