- MADE BY SKATERS – All of our boards are designed by skaters and inspired by our location in Southern California, the birthplace of longboarding. Many of our design cues come from the local surf culture and natural materials, we let the simple aesthetics shine on their own.
- PERFECT FIRST BOARD – We found that the traditional size and shape, around 31 inches long and 8 inches wide, was too long and heavy for kids. We ended up with a 27.5-inch long deck that is 7.75 inches wide. Kids’ feet fit perfectly on this deck without the added length and weight. The kids we worked with learned to skate a lot faster with boards that were designed for them instead of the bigger heavier boards that are typically found on the market.
- SHORTER BOARD – At 27.5 inches, the deck is a little shorter than a traditional skateboard making it the perfect size to learn on. As we were designing this board we learned that a smaller size is pretty fun for adults too! Advanced skaters looking to skate mini ramps or in small skate parks will have a blast with this board.
- DURABLE STYLISH DECK – Deck is made with 7 plies of hard maple with double kicktails on the front and back of the board and a shallow concave for added comfort while skating.. The deck is covered with high quality grip tape on top of the board for extra traction under the skater’s feet and features a variety of awesome graphic choices on the bottom.
- POLYURETHANE WHEELS – Super Soft, high traction 52mm 95A SHR – High Rebound Urethane wheels that make the ride smooth
- Brand: Magneto
- Color: Checkerboard