For camera users who want maximum performance and stability for photo and video use, the Befree 3-Way Live Advanced Designed Tripod from Manfrotto features a hybrid photo-video head ideally suited for travel photography and videography. Paired with the Befree Advanced Travel Aluminum Tripod, the 3-way fluid head provides foldable handles for compactness, and a fluid drag system on pan and tilt axes ensures camera movements are smooth, controlled, and precise. A dedicated quick release plate provides excellent camera stability for all shooting positions, and this unique plate system has the added benefit of being compatible with Manfrotto 501PL and Arca-type tripod plates. The tripod legs are made of sturdy aluminum alloy, and together with the head reach a maximum height of 59.5″. Each leg is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and securely locked into place with the lever locks found on all segments, and a side-pull selector enables quick setup with both hands. An Easy Link attachment at the top portion of the leg section allows you to attach external accessories, and rubberized feet avoid skidding and help keep the tripod stable on uneven terrain. An integrated hook is also included so you can add a weight and increase the stability of your tripod when shooting in more difficult conditions.
- High performance tripod kit in an ultra-compact size: Ideal for photo and video use
- Hybrid photo-video head: Ideal for travel photography and videography:
- 3-way fluid head: Provides foldable handles for compactness and ensures camera movements are smooth, controlled and precise.
- Portable system: Holds equipment as heavy as 17.6 lb while weighing only 3 lb
- Brand: Manfrotto
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Leg Lock Type: Flip lock
- Center Column Features: Ballast Hook
- Bubble Level: Yes
- Head Type: Fluid head
- Foot Typel: Rubber
- Number of Tripod Leg Sections: 4
- Tripod Head Positioning: 3-way