The Milwaukee 2-3/8 in. Ratcheting Pipe Cutter is engineered for straight, easy cuts. The piece point blade is designed to accurately pierce without crushing or cracking the pipe. The blade is constructed with stainless steel for long life and a durable cutting edge. Ergonomic handles ensure user comfort for all day use. An all-metal lock is integrated in the handle for easy one-handed operation. The Milwaukee 10L Aluminum Pipe Wrench with power length Handle challenges the status quo of a 10 in. pipe wrench.
- 48-22-4215: 2-3/8 in. max capacity
- 48-22-4215: Pierce point blade
- 48-22-4215: Durable stainless-steel blade
- 48-22-4215: Integrated lanyard hole
- 48-22-7213: New-to-world power length design featuring
- 48-22-7213: Overbite jaw allows for largest gripping surface
- 48-22-7213: Jaw capacity 1-1/2 in.
- Includes: (1) 2-3/8 in. Ratcheting Pipe Cutter (48-22-4215) and (1) 10 in. Aluminum Pipe Wrench with Power Length Handle (48-22-7213)
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Compatible Pipe Material: PVC
- Pipe Cutter Type: Ratcheting
- Product Weight (lb.): 1.35 lb
- Pack Size: 1
- Power Type: Manual
- Type: Ratcheting