The MILWAUKEE 28-Piece HOLE DOZER General Purpose Hole Saw Kit features a new 3.5TPI tooth design that offers users the longest life in metal applications. These HOLE DOZER Bi-Metal Hole Saws feature the industry-only Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty and can take on all general purpose applications, making them the most durable hole saws. Our ALL-ACCESS SLOTS solve the frustration of plug removal, making users more productive with less downtime between holes. The new slot design also gives users increased pilot visibility for accurate placement and faster chip ejection keeping their cut cool. HOLE DOZER Thermoset Coating allows for faster cutting and is optimized for cordless tools, delivering users 25% more holes per charge. Milwaukee HOLE DOZER Bi-Metal hole saws are proudly made in the USA. The included Milwaukee Hole Saw Case offers enhanced customization capability thanks to the interchangeable pegs. Store arbors, pilot bits, and more in the removable accessory box or remove it to create more space for the hole saw storage. Each Milwaukee Hole Saw Case boasts a reinforced grid design on both top and bottom plus heavy-duty latches, allowing for hole saws to be securely stored within this durable, hard case design.
- All-access slots for easy plug removal
- Thermoset coating for faster cutting
- Interchangeable pegs allow for customizable kit configurations
- Reinforced grids on top and bottom keep hole saws securely stored
- The removable accessory box offers additional customization options
- Made in the USA
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.75 x 16.5 Inches
- Drilling Depth: 1.7 in.
- Drill Bit Type: Hole Saw
- Bit Material: Bi-Metal
- Bi-Metal: Brad/Pilot Point, Hole Saw
- Arbor Included: Yes
- Min Chuck Size Required: 3/8 In.
- Shank Style: 3-Flat, Hex
- Teeth Per Inch: 4/5
- Number of Pieces: 28
- Material Cut: Multi-Purpose