The Milwaukee M12 ¼” Hex Screwdriver & 1/4 in. Ratchet Kit is optimized for professionals who frequently encounter precision fastening applications. The cordless hex screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500 RPM provides users with unrivaled fastening control while 15 plus 1 clutch settings to prevent over-tightening of fasteners. The tool’s 175 in./lbs. of torque provide users with the power to handle tough applications. The hex head screwdriver is only 6-1/2 in. long and only weighs 2.0 lbs. Its compact, lightweight and durable design gives users better access to tight job site spaces without sacrificing comfort. An onboard LED light and fuel gauge help increase user productivity and avoid interruptions. M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in. Ratchet (Tool-Only) is only 10-3/4 in. L and weighs only 1.9 lbs., making it an ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics and maintenance and repair professionals who demand maximum performance, portability and productivity. The compact low profile head and cordless design allow easy accessibility into the tightest of spaces or engine bays, while the powerful 12-Volt motor produces up to 30 ft./lbs. of torque and 250 RPM, for all the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the hassle of an air hose.
- Variable-speed trigger for increased control
- Quick-change keyless 1/4 in. hex chuck for easy 1-handed bit insertion and removal
- Ergonomic and compact design for fitting comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or on a tool belt
- Compact power: delivers 175 in./lbs. of torque yet weighs 2 lbs.
- 15-position clutch for refined control over the tool’s operation
- Battery fuel gauge: displays remaining runtime
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Battery charge time: 30-minutes
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Chuck Size (In.): 1/4 In.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 500 RPM
- Motor Type: Brushed