The MILWAUKEE M12 ¼” Hex Screwdriver Kit is optimized for professionals who frequently encounter precision fastening applications. The cordless hex screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power, and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500 RPM provides users with unrivaled fastening control while 15+1 clutch settings to prevent over-tightening of fasteners. The tool’s 175 in-lbs. of torque provide users with the power to handle tough applications. The hex head screwdriver is only 6-1/2″ long and only weighs 2.0lbs.
- Variable-speed trigger for increased control
- Quick-change keyless 1/4 in. hex chuck for easy 1-handed bit insertion and removal
- Ergonomic and compact design for fitting comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or on a tool belt
- Compact power: delivers 175 in./lbs. of torque yet weighs 2 lbs.
- 15-position clutch for refined control over the tool’s operation
- Battery fuel gauge: displays remaining runtime
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Battery Amp Hours: 1.5 Ah
- Chuck Size (In.): 1/4 In.
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 500 RPM
- Torque (lb-in): 175 In lbs
- Voltage (volts): 12 V