M12 cordless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill is more efficient with the most versatile right angle drill/driver on the market. With a head size of just 3-3/4 in, this M12 Right Angle Drill/Driver is compact and lightweight for drilling and fastening in tight spaces yet delivers 100 in. lbs. of torque. It’s the first subcompact with a spindle lock chuck for maximum versatility and grip. It also features the industry’s first electronic clutch, with 12 torque settings and an LED indicator for fastening with complete control. The M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Pack (sold separately) delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job, and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface. An extended paddle switch gives you ultimate comfort and convenience during prolonged use.
- 3/8 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck for maximum versatility and grip
- 3-3/4 in. head L is great for working in tight spaces
- Extended paddle switch provides convenience and comfort
- Electronic clutch has 11 settings plus drill mode for complete control
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Dimensions: H 4 in, W 11 in, D 1.75 in
- Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 800 RPM
- Voltage (v): 12 V
- Torque (In-Lbs): 100 In lbs
- Chuck Size (In.): 3/8 In.