The multi-tool is ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians, and electricians. It performs cuts, grinds, sands, and scrapes at odd angles and in difficult work areas. The cordless multi-tool is powered by our M12 REDLITHIUM Battery (sold separately), providing up to 25% more runtime. The multi-tool can make flush or plunge cuts, remove grout, and sand and tackle other awkward jobs. The Milwaukee Multi-Tool operates from 5,000 to 20,000 OPM, matching the speed of the application. An all-metal gear case provides added durability, while the over-molded, ergonomic handle allows for extra control. The included universal adapter allows you to use our M12 Multi-Tool with most competitor accessories for even greater versatility. The cordless tool comes with 5 assorted sanding sheets, a sanding pad, and a wood cutting blade.
- Powerful motor: delivers 5,000 to 20,000 OPM
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Variable-speed dial: 12 settings allow you to match speed to the application
- On-board fuel gauge: displays remaining runtime
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Part of the M12 system, featuring over 100 tools
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 10.25 x 3 Inches
- Weight: 2.05 lbs.
- Battery/Charger: Tool Only
- Voltage (volts): 12 V
- Oscillations Per Minute (OPM): 20000