The Milwaukee M18 4-1/2″ Cut-off/Grinder provides users with the speed, durability, and ease of use to handle industrial applications. The cut-off grinder has a 4-pole motor, delivering users maximum power when cutting or grinding. The tool is the only cordless cut-off/grinder in the market to feature the user-preferred paddle switch, providing comfort and ease of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the grinder cut-off tool by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components. The tool is powered by M18 REDLITHIUM battery packs (sold separately), providing users with 35% faster-cutting speed and up to 50% more cuts on a single charge.
- Milwaukee 4-pole motor – Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload protection – prevents damage to the tool and battery in heavy-duty situations
- Debris baffles – L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damage internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool-free, burst-resistant guard – Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate to free guard makes it easier and less time-consuming to adjust the guard for various applications.
- Paddle switch design – The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster-cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position side handle – Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Dimensions: 10 x 12 x 4.5 Inches
- Weight: 4.4 Pounds
- Cordless/Corded: Cordless
- Cordless Tool Type: Angle Grinder
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Wheel Diameter: 4.5 in
- Power Tool Features: Adjustable Handle Position, No Tool Wheel Change, Spindle Lock
- Voltage: 18V
- Grinder Switch Type: Paddle
- Maximum Speed: 9000 RPM
- Arbor Size: 0.625
- Battery/Charger: Tool Only