The Milwaukee M18 Fuel ½” Hammer Drill Driver is the Industry’s Most Powerful Hammer Drill, delivering the capability to drill the largest holes at high speed into the densest materials. The cordless drill is the Most Compact solution in its class and features AutoStop Control Mode for Enhanced Safety. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers the most power under load to complete 2-9/16″ Self-Feed holes in dense woods for increased productivity. At only 6.9″ in length, this is the most compact cordless drill in its class for the best access and maneuverability in tight spaces. The AutoStop Control Mode offers enhanced safety for the operator by preventing over-rotation in a bind-up with the best reaction time in the industry.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete the widest range of applications of any hammer drill driver
- Only 6.9″ in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- Fastest Drilling and Driving applications under load
- Auto-Stop Feature to prevent from over-roation in a bindup for enhanced safety, equipped with a dedicated autostop light on foot of tool to indicate a AutoStop event
- 1/2″ all-metal chuck with carbide teeth for maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- Mechanical Clutch for consistency in driving a wide range of fasteners
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 33000
- Chuck Size (In.): 1/2 In.
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 2100 RPM
- Voltage (volts): 18 V
- Torque (lb-in): 1400 In lbs