The Milwaukee M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG 1/2 in. Right Angle Drill delivers the next generation of right-angle drill performance providing electricians and professional tradesmen with the fastest rough-ins and lightest right-angle drill. They’ve redesigned it with an upgraded POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and enhanced REDLINK PLUS Intelligence electronics. The next generation of the M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG delivers you increased power and speed. When users pair the new M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG with the M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT 6.0AH Batteries (sold separately), they’ll have the power to drill up to 220-7/8 in. holes on a single charge to increase productivity and eliminate downtime. Its lightweight and compact size makes our M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG the best right-angle drill for electricians, plumbers and carpenters. The Milwaukee 2719-20 M18 FUEL HACKZALL is the fastest cutting and most powerful one-handed design reciprocating saw. Utilizing a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and a best-in-class 7/8 in. stroke length, the M18 FUEL HACKZALL cuts up to 50% faster than competitors. The compact, 1-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces. The dual gear counterbalance mechanism provides the lowest in-cut vibration of any reciprocating saw, resulting in faster cut-starts in metal and reduced user fatigue.
- Fastest rough-ins
- Lightest right-angle drill
- Up to 220-7/8 in. holes per charge
- All metal 1/2 in. keyed chuck
- POWERSTATE brushless motor provides constant power under heavy load to power through 2-9/16 in. holes
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 battery pack delivers over 220-7/8 in. holes per charge and has 50% more power, and runs 50% cooler versus REDLITHIUM XC
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Ergonomic top handle for maximum comfort
- Includes: M18 FUEL hole hawg and chuck key, M18 FUEL HACKZALL
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 3.7 x 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Battery/Charger: Tool Only
- Voltage (volts): 18 V
- Chuck Size (In.): 1/2 In.
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 1550 RPM