To achieve superior performance, look to the Milwaukee M18 Fuel 1 in. High Torque Impact Wrench with One-Key. The extended handle delivers more grip surface with high voltage safety gloves for increased comfort and less fatigue. For the best results, the Power state brushless motor produces 30% faster drilling speed and up to 750 ft./lbs. maximum torque. Redlink Plus intelligence prevents it from overloading, overheating and over-discharging for lasting use, and Quik-Lok 7/16 in. hex chuck offers single-handed bit insertion for quicker accessory bit installation. For more convenience, One-Key compatibility allows customization, tracking and managing of tools.
- Powerstate brushless motor and all-new mechanism deliver up to 30% faster drilling speed, increasing users productivity
- Up to 750 ft./lbs. maximum torque allows effortless removal of rusted or corroded fasteners
- Ergonomically designed for the lineman and built for maximum control
- Extended handle offers increased grip surface with high voltage safety gloves for improved comfort, less fatigue and balanced maneuverability
- Quik-Lok 7/16 in. hex chuck delivers single-handed bit insertion for faster, easier accessory bit installation
- Integrated lanyard loop ensures easy transfer and storage
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Drive Size (in.): 7/16 in.
- Battery Size: 18-volt
- Voltage (volts): 18 V
- Torque (lb-in): 750 ft. lb.
- Cordless/Corded: Cordless
- Impacts Per Minute: 2800
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 2300 RPM