Who’s in the garden? Are the kids doing their homework yet? Nest Cam is wire-free, so it goes almost anywhere, outside or in. It knows the difference between people, animals, and vehicles, so you can get the alerts that are important to you. Listen and speak through the camera right from the Google Home app. Check-in anytime with a 24/7 live view. If you miss a notification, you can always go back and see what happened with 3 hours of free event video history. And it’s easy to install yourself – no outlet or wires required.
- Control with the Google Home app. View live HD video, replay video recordings, talk to visitors, and more – all from the Google Home app. The Nest Doorbell (battery) requires a free Google Account and is not compatible with the Nest app or the home.nest.com site.
- Get alerts that matter to you. Nest Cam shows you what’s happening at home and alerts you when it spots a person, animal, or vehicle. (1) It can even recognize familiar faces and tell you who’s coming and going. (2)
- Go back in time. If you miss a notification or other event, you can go back and see a recording of what happened over the last 3 hours with free event video history. (5) And you can always add a Nest Aware subscription to get up to 60 days of event video history. If you’d like to add 10 days of 24/7 continuous video recording, you’ll need to plug your Nest Cam (battery) into an outlet for continuous power using one of the accessory cables and add a Nest Aware Plus subscription (both sold separately).
- Talk to who’s there, even when you’re not. Nest Cam helps you know that things are OK at home. If something happens, it alerts you, so you can decide to take action right from the Google Home app.(1) Talk and listen through the camera, and if you need some help, you can call your local emergency service directly from the app.(3)
- Outdoors or indoors. Rain or shine. With no wires and a range of accessories, Nest Cam is designed to go almost anywhere. It’s battery-powered and weather resistant. Put it on the exterior of your house to keep an eye on the yard. Or put it inside your home to check in on the dog or the kids. An available stand makes it easy to set up wherever you want.(4)
- Includes cable and power adapter to recharge. Recharge your Nest Cam (battery) with the included 3.3-ft (1 m) charge cable and 7.5W adapter. If you would like to plug in your Nest Cam indoors for continuous power, an accessory stand with a built-in 10-ft (3 m) power cable is sold separately. To install your Nest Cam outside and plug it into a weatherproof power outlet, you’ll need the 16-ft (5 m) or 33-ft (10 m) weatherproof cable and power adapter (sold separately).
- Protects your privacy. Nest Cam uses encrypted video, two-step verification, and enhanced security through your Google Account to help protect your privacy. And a green LED light lets you know when the camera is processing or streaming video. Home & Away Routines give you the option of automatically turning your camera off when you’re home, so no video is streamed or recorded until you leave.
(1) Some features, including mobile notifications, remote control, video streaming, and video recording, require working internet and Wi-Fi.
(2) Familiar face alerts require a Nest Aware subscription (sold separately). Not available in Nest Cams used in Illinois
(3) The 911 emergency feature requires a Nest Aware subscription (sold separately). This feature is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be available in all areas. Wireless devices may not be reliable for emergency communications. The 911 feature will connect you with the 911 call center covering the home address you provide during the setup of this feature.
(4) Stand and other accessories are sold separately.
(5) Up to 3 hours of event recording.
- Brand: Google
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 3.27 x 3.27 x 4.50 Inches
- Weight: 14.04 oz