OXO’s BetterBrew™ technology precisely controls the water temperature and brew time to meet the Specialty Coffee Association Golden Cup standard, and the machine’s design accommodates everything from short mugs to travel mugs, as well as the vacuum-insulated 8-cup thermal carafe.
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Brews gold-standard coffee by the cup or carafe.
- Single-serve capability with optional brew basket accessory optimizes flavor – a great alternative to pods.
- BetterBrew™ controls water temperature and brew cycles with precision.
- Rainmaker™ shower head evenly distributes water over coffee grounds.
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal 8-cup carafe with brew-through, pour-through lid.
- Removable well cover elevates short mugs or makes room for tall travel mugs.
- Drip-free valve makes it simple to pour a cup of coffee before the entire brewing cycle is complete.
- Convenient cleaning mode.
- Space-efficient stainless-steel design fits neatly under kitchen cabinets.
- Includes 10 large paper filters, 10 single-serving paper filters, a single-serve accessory basket and a scoop.
- If you prefer your coffee hotter, we recommend using a double-walled insulated mug and preheating milk or creamer you add to your coffee.
- While many coffee makers have a heating element under the carafe, this can result in a bitter, burned or condensed brew. To maintain the quality of the coffee, the BetterBrew precision of this 8-cup Coffee Maker relies on a thermal carafe, which prevents heat loss.
- Brand: OXO
- 10 1/2″ x 7″ x 13 1/2″ high.
- 10.3 lb.
- 40-oz. water tank.
- 40-oz. thermal stainless-steel carafe (8 cups).