When your lawn project calls for quick color and fast establishment, count on Pennington Annual Ryegrass. Whether you need temporary support for a permanent northern lawn or temporary winter color in southern lawns, this annual grass is an ideal choice. This grass germinates quickly and delivers quick dark green color. Annual Ryegrass provides short-term erosion control and stability as permanent lawn grasses become established.
- Ideal for over-seeding southern lawns for green winter grass
- Performs best in Sun to Light Shade, 6 to 8 hours of full sun
- See results in 3 to 7 days
- Ideal for over-seeding Bermuda, Zoysia, and other warm-season grasses
- Annual rye is great for temporary thin grass support for permanent northern lawns
- Establishes fast with quick color
- Holds up well under foot traffic and is disease-resistant
- Grows anywhere in the USA
- Pennington Annual Ryegrass grass seed is guaranteed to grow
- This 50 lb. bag covers up to 10,000 sq. ft.