Pulverize Weed and Grass Killer is a fast-acting, weed, grass, algae, and moss killer. Incidental over spray will not stain concrete or pavement. Pulverize Weed and Grass Killer is a non-selective herbicide that controls many common annual weeds. Pulverize Weed and Grass Killer suppresses the growth of some bi-annual and perennial weeds. It can be used in cultivated areas prior to planting grass or flowers. Best results are obtained with young, actively growing weeds, less than 5 in. in size.
- Application directions: spray weeds thoroughly when the weather is dry and warm (application rate 6 oz./sq. yd. to 9 oz./sq. yd.), if rain falls within 3-hours of application, an additional application may be required, repeat treatment every 2 -weeks to 3-weeks for control of new growth, avoid spraying desirable plants, for optimum results, spray weeds before they reach 5 in. in size, for control of dandelions and other large rooted weeds, first injure plant by splitting the top of the root, then squirt 20-times with sprayer set on stream setting
- Controls: annual bluegrass, chickweed, corn spurry, dandelion, groundsel, lamb’s-quarters, large crabgrass, mouse-eared chickweed, mustards, plantain, redroot pigweed, round-leaved mallow, sheep sorrel, shepherd’s purse, stinkweed, thistle, moss, algae, and lichens
- Fast-acting, see results in 20-minutes, pleasant to use formula concentrate liquid 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- How it works: This product works on contact to kill unwanted weeds
- Brand: Animal Stoppers
- Container Size: 320 oz.
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 x 14.75 Inches
- Coverage Area: 2500 sq. ft
- Concentrated or Ready to Use: Concentrated
- Application Type: Spray
- Organic: Non-Organic
- Emergent Type: Post-Emergent
- Spray Application Type: Concentrate
- Form: Liquid
- Primary Active Ingredient: Ammoniated Soap of Fatty Acids