The RipStik “G” Caster Board brings the carving thrill of surfing and snowboarding to dry land. Its unique twisting motion moves you forward without ever pushing off the ground. This kid’s skateboard has 360-degree inclined casters and pivoting deck that provide a unique carving motion. A concave deck and traction plates provide increased foot control. The RipStik “G” Caster Board comes equipped with 76mm urethane wheels and high-performance bearings for an unbelievably smooth ride. Designed for kids from ages 8 and above, this skateboard toy is sure to give them timeless fun moving around. The “G” stands for Grind & dash; with the gold-painted metal grind bar in the center of the board, you can take your riding to the next level!
- Unique Riding – The 360-degree inclined caster wheels and torsion bar allow for unique twisting and carving that can only be likened to the flow found in surfing and snowboarding.
- Smooth and Steady – The 76 mm urethane wheels with precisions sealed bearings deliver smooth riding, and the slip-resistant pivoting deck provides maximum grip.
- Lightweight Design – With the high-tech polymer construction, the Ripstik Classic caster board is lightweight, durable, and trackable.
- Great for Kids and Adults – Made for ages 8 and up, the RipStik caster board can withstand rider weight up to 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Pick Your Color Story – With four-deck colors available – silver, blue, pink, and red – you can select the one that suits your style.
- Brand: Razor
- Dimensions: 33.00 x 8.50 x 4.00 Inches
- Weight: 5.68 Pounds
- Color: Black – Easy Open
- Deck: High-tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Platform: Slip-resistant, concave, pivoting deck
- Torsion Bar: Rubber-padded steel
- Wheels: 76mm, high-grade, urethane wheels on inclined 360-degree casters
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220lbs (100kg)