It will pump the waste water away from a variety of sources such as: a kitchen sink, laundry sink, washing machine (indirect connection), dishwasher, bar sink, etc. The SaniSwift’s modern style prevails over other bulky relics. This system offers powerful and economical pumping action in a compact, contemporary design. With unprecedented performance and features, this pump is unmatched in its class.
- Inside of the SaniSwift is comprised of a pressure switch and circuit board assembly, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the pump
- Unit pumps the effluent upward to 14 ft. and/or 140 ft. horizontally (with gravity fall), once the water is discharged and the water level in the container goes down, the pressure switch deactivates the unit until water enters the unit again
- Unit has been designed with a vent connection on the lid, all plumbing codes require a connection to a vent system.
- Please note that the vent system should be a two-way air vent
- Highly recommended for the gray water pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) circuit
- Horizontal discharge 140 ft.
- Vertical discharge 14 ft.
- Brand: SaniSwift
- Dimensions: H 8.75, W 9, D 10.25
- Weight (lb.): 13 lb
- Voltage: 115 V
- Amperage (amps): 15 A