The Schlage Accent Satin Nickel Hall and Closet Lever are perfect for use on the attic, basement, hallway, and closet doors where locking is not needed. Designed with reversible handles for versatile use, it’s also a handy device for unlatching entry doors when your hands are full. The passage lever is widely popular for its elegant wave-like design that effortlessly matches a room’s style without overshadowing it, especially when wrapped in our versatile Satin Nickel finish. Plus, it’s been designed and tested with strength and durability in mind, protected by a lifetime limited warranty for decades of dependable use.
- Guaranteed to fit on existing, standard pre-drilled doors
- Use with 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door thickness
- Always unlocked for ease of entry
- Lever design pairs well with traditional styles like antique furniture as well as more modern transitional styles
- Finish coordinates easily with satin nickel plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Universal latches slide easily into place and require no tools or manual adjustments
- Easy installation with Phillips screwdriver (sold separately)
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in other finishes
- Brand: Schlage
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.9 x 2.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.5 Pounds
- Color: Satin Nickel
- Material: Solid Brass
- Cross Bore Diameter: 2.125 in.
- Projection: 2.3 in.
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1.8 in.
- Door Locks & Knobs Product Type: Passage Levers
- Door Lock Style: Classic
- Lock Type: Unkeyed
- Lever Style: Wave