Constructed of recycled stainless steel for sustainable sipping, the Stanley® 40 oz. Quencher H2.0 offers maximum hydration with fewer refills. Commuting, studio workouts, day trips or your front porch—you’ll want this tumbler by your side. Thanks to Stanley’s vacuum insulation, your water will stay ice-cold, hour after hour. The advanced FlowState™ lid features a rotating cover with three positions: a straw opening designed to resist splashes while holding the reusable straw in place, a drink opening, and a full-cover top. The ergonomic handle includes comfort-grip inserts for easy carrying, and the narrow base fits just about any car cup holder.
- Keeps drinks hot for 7 hours
- Keeps drinks cold for 11 hours
- Drinks stay iced for 2 days
- Part of the Adventure Series
- Created with 90% recycled 18/8 stainless-steel
- Recycled stainless-steel icon inside of the tumbler indicates that your Quencher is made from sustainable materials
- Double-wall vacuum insulation
- Powder coat finish
- FlowState™ screw-on 3-position lid
- Reusable straw
- Comfort-grip handle
- Compatible with most car cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- Brand: Stanley
- Capacity: 40 oz.
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.86in. L x 5.82in. W x 12.3in. H
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel
- BPA Free: Yes
- Color: Alpine