- Heavy enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, providing additional heat resistance and a rougher surface, which results in better browning.
- Small bumps on interior surface of lid evenly distribute condensation.
- Nickel-plated brass knob.
- Brand: Staub
- Color: Graphite Grey
- Size: 1 1/2-Qt.