The Adirondack style remains an iconic style because of its traditional, unpretentious design. Our Adirondacks are made in the USA with high-quality Tangent™ certified recycled HDPE poly lumber. Attractive, comfortable, and low-maintenance—it’s the perfect all-weather furniture that’s made to live on. Includes two folding Adirondack chairs.
- Made in the USA with high-quality Tangent™ certified recycled HDPE poly lumber
- Durogreen products are made with high-quality Tangent certified HDPE poly lumber in a process that produces minimal greenhouse gases. Our lumber meets all FTC Green guidelines and is certified by a third-party organization, GreenCircle
- A side-by-side comparison highlights the superior quality of the HDPE (high-density polyethylene) material used by DuroGreen® over its competitors. Our design implements hidden fasteners that improve aesthetics and remove the danger of exposed hardware to skin and clothing.
- Virtually maintenance-free, easy-to-clean, all-weather recycled HDPE material never cracks, fades, or requires painting. It has the look of real wood while being impervious to moisture.
- DuroGreen® Adirondacks come fully assembled. Just unbox, unfold, and insert two stainless steel pegs. Fold completely flat for storage.
- Brand: Three Posts
- Overall: 35” H X 29” W X 36” D
- Seat: 20” W X 17.5” D
- Arms: 21.5” H X 4.5” W
- Overall Product Weight: 70 lb.
- Material: Plastic/Resin
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Color: White