Remember when you could cultivate the world? Get a license to till with the WEN Electric Tiller. The 10-amp motor rotates the four steel tines up to 360 times per minute, properly softening and turning your dirt to prepare for planting and gardening. Till soil up to 14 inches wide and 8.7 inches deep. The dual-handle system helps maximize control during navigation and turns. Our 5-5/8-inch wheels’ position is easily adjusted with the pull of a pin, and coupled with the collapsible design, makes for easy transport and storage between uses. Overload protection automatically stops the motor during contact with hard rocks, concrete, and other immovable objects, preventing damage to the tiller and the blades.
- Till soil and weeds up to 14 inches wide and 8.7 inches deep
- A powerful 10-amp motor generates up to 360 rotations per minute
- Four reinforced steel tines boast a total of 16 blades for easy cultivation
- Features two adjustable 5-5/8-inch wheels for easy transportation and storage
- Overload protection automatically stops the motor during contact with hard rocks, concrete, and other immovable objects.
- Brand: Wen
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.00 x 14.37 x 55.12 Inches