An all-terrain tire, the Geolandar AT G015 from Yokohama is designed for use on light trucks and SUVs that drive on and off road. Backed by an up to 60,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty, the Geolandar AT G015’s triple 3D sipes maintain their shape as the tire wears for consistent traction year round. The Geolandar A/T G015 also features EdgeTec Grooves that force mud and dirt out of the tire for consistent traction, and utilizes an Enduro Compound that keeps the rubber flexible for better braking and handling performance in wet and winter weather conditions.
- Backed by a 60,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life for P/E-metric sizes, and a 50,000 mile limited for LT metric sizes
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol on the sidewall means this tire is certified to perform in severe winter weather conditions
- Built with an EnduroCore Construction that enhances durability when carrying heavier loads for a longer tread life
- EdgeTec grooves push away dirt, mud, water and snow keeping your grip solid on whatever roadway nature provides you.
- Features a wide, flat profile that puts more rubber on the road to reduce uneven wear and promote a longer tread life
- Brand: Yokohama
- Tire Size: 265/60R18
- Vehicle Type: Light Truck
- Tire Width: 265
- Wheel Diameter: 18
- Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG): 600 A B
- Tire Season: All-Season
- Tread Depth: 12 Inches